River Forest is a beautiful, gated community located in Monroe County, Georgia. As one of the premier, thriving neighborhoods in Middle Georgia, River Forest has some of the best amenities around, including:
- 2 Olympic-Size Swimming Pools with Pool Houses
- Championship Golf Course
- Clubhouse with Restaurant
- Equestrian Area offering Boarding and Lessons
- Fishing in the Towaliga River (which runs right through the River Forest community!)
- Full-Length Soccer Field with a Recreation Area and Surrounding Track
- Full-Time Security
- Picnic Area
River Forest truly defines the idea of a community. There are frequent group events, such as the 4th of July gather featuring great fireworks and a 25-man after-dusk golf gathering. Additionally, every Wednesday, residents gather for a large takeout order from the clubhouse, offering even more opportunities to get together and fellowship with friends and neighbors!
Residents of River Forest have access to a fantastic membership package. Through this membership, your HOA dues cover access to the beautiful pools, community areas, and your gated entry. Golf Membership at River Forest is also affordable and includes some great perks, such as half-price meals in the clubhouse, unlimited access to the driving range and putting greens, and corresponding membership at Healy Point Country Club. For more information on membership, contact ClubCorp here.
Our breathtaking community is a quiet neighborhood and is conveniently located near I-75, offering easy access to Atlanta, Macon, and Florida.
Interested in calling this incredible
Call us today at 478-420-0023
On top of these incredible amenities and benefits within the River Forest Community, Monroe County is a wonderful place to live. Monroe County has one of the best school systems in Middle Georgia, and one of the lowest property income tax rates in the state! Residents are just a few miles away from thriving downtown Forsyth, home to some excellent shopping, dining, and more. Living in Monroe County will also put you within close proximity to a hospital and other necessities.
Some of our favorite local attractions include:
- Dauset Trails: Dauset Trails is a great outdoor attraction conveniently located for River Forest and Monroe County residents.
You can enjoy their nature center, beautiful trails, large collection of native wildlife, and more!
- High Falls State Park: This gorgeous state park provides visitors with countless activities, such as hiking, camping, biking, boating,
fishing, and so much more. Local residents absolutely love it!
- Monroe County Rec Department: Monroe County's local parks and recreation department is close to River Forest and there is always something to do! They host a variety of camps, ball games, leagues, and classes. Check out their calendar to view all of their upcoming activities!
To learn more about all the Monroe County and Forsyth have to offer, be sure to check out the Forsyth Convention and Visitor's Bureau!
We are confident you will fall in love with River Forest! Few neighborhoods offer such an inclusive package of amenities, attractions, and things to do. If you are interested in living in this exciting area, call us today at 478-420-0023.